Board Trustee (unpaid)
Families Outside is the only national charity in Scotland working to support the families and children of people affected by imprisonment.
We are looking for 3-4 dynamic, motivated individuals with a passion to contribute to the governance of an excellent service for families affected by imprisonment.
We are particularly keen to hear from diverse groups of people with skills or experience in any of the following areas:
- Financial background (for appointment as Treasurer)
- Lived experience of the justice system, especially a family member’s imprisonment
- Social Work practice or senior management
- Senior role in schools / higher education
- Public Health
- Legal background / Criminal justice (e.g. Defence solicitor or charity law)
- Management of a child-focused third sector organisation
- … and more!
If becoming a Trustee is of interest, please submit a short statement outlining your reasons for wanting to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please ring us on 0131 557 9800 – and thank you!
Closing date: Friday, 29 July 2022