Families Outside is seeking new Board members
Families Outside is the only national charity in Scotland working to support the families and children of people affected by imprisonment.
We are looking for 3-4 dynamic, motivated individuals with a passion to contribute to the governance of an excellent service for families affected by imprisonment to join our Board of Trustees.
We are particularly keen to hear from diverse groups of people with skills or experience in any of the following areas:
- Lived experience of the justice system, especially a family member’s imprisonment
- Social Work practice or senior management
- Management of a child-focused third sector organisation
- Central government policy
- Stakeholder engagement / funder landscape
If becoming a Trustee is of interest, please submit a short statement outlining your reasons for wanting to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please ring us on 0131 557 9800 – and thank you!
Closing date: Friday, 30 July 2021